It is a gemstone that can be found in many colors.
Check out the best known tourmalines and their beauty.
• Acroite – colorless and transparent;
• Dravite – is dark yellow and brown;
• Indicolite – with a blue tone ranging from light blue to navy blue through turquoise;
• Rubellite – pink or red, and of high market value;
• Verdelite- which is green in color and known as Brazilian Emerald;
• Scrorl – is black, the most popular nowadays;
• Watermelon – a rare and very valuable specimen for its polychromy, that is, having two colors.
Black, mighty shield: Considered a true shield of protection.
It dispels all negative energies
Repel envy and the evil eye,
Counteracts black magic
And energy vampirism.
The stone has the power to emanate positive energies into the environment.
Absorb low vibration from both people and the environment.
It is its ability to capture the energy of the Planet’s atmosphere,
• Combat colic and PMS;
• Eliminates localized pain such as bursitis, tendinitis, spinal and sciatic nerve ailments;
• Relieves headaches and migraines;
• Combating agitation, stress, nervousness and insomnia;
• Activates blood circulation and strengthens hemoglobin;
• Combats free radicals responsible for premature aging;
• Combating hair loss;
• Strengthens and oxygenates cells;
• Stimulates facial muscles.